Help 5,000 Jackson County residents develop a pathway to financial success by 2025.
Connecting our community for the common good.
Our Core Values
- Be accountable and responsive to donors and volunteers
- Work collaboratively with all constituents in the community
- Be a leader in the community in addressing current and emerging human service needs
- Achieve positive impact
- Be inclusive by creating opportunities to partner with all sectors of the community
- Focus resources on the most important needs in our community
- Be “prevention-focused” in our efforts to improve lives
- Partner with the most effective and efficient health and human service providers